We know how busy the summer gets, so mark your calendar for the next Kensington Market Pedestrian Sunday on August 30, 2015. From 12 – 7 pm you own the roads and can explore everything that Kensington Market has to offer.
This is the 12th season of Pedestrian Sundays in Kensington Market and we love it!
Blue Banana Top 7 Reasons to Love Pedestrian Sundays:
1. You can roam free and be a part of our dynamic community: for one day a month the street belongs to the people. See the calendar for more dates.
2. Enjoy culturally diverse music in the streets - get your groove on.
3. Indulge in the freshest, most delicious foods made with love and care. Stop in at Blue Banana Market’s neighbours, NU Bügel and Wanda's Pie in the Sky. Yummy. There is nothing in either shop that we don't love!
4. Rain or shine: always a good time. Rainy days haven’t stopped the crowds from coming to the market. And we are ready for any weather - take a load off and pull up a chair, or buy an umbrella. Either way, you're covered.
5. Enjoy the rich history of the area and the bohemian spirit of Kensington in the heart of the city.
6. Shop for eclectic and unique, one of a kind gifts (for yourself or other people). Can't make it to our filled-to-the-brim store in Kensington, you can shop on-line and enjoy the Blue Banana experience.